No Border Camp Bulgaria 2011
International call out for medics
As we are getting ready with the organizational matters of the No Border camp that will take place in Bulgaria in the summer of 2011 (Aug. 25th – 29th), we are calling out to all of our allies, supporters, and friends to extend their support in finding medics that will be able to participate during the camp.
The medical help we want to provide for the no border camp consists of:
· First Aid in actions teams: mobile teams of two or three persons who want to provide first aid to actions or protests that will happen during this week.
· Trauma support
· A medical service for the camp: a place in the camp where people can come to, if they have a medical problem
Goals of the medical team:
· Prevention: hints on dangerous situations that can occur during protest and consulting people how they can protect themselves.
· Searching for other groups willing to provide medical services.
· Finding medical equipment
· Finding volunteers.
The quantity and the quality of the support offered by the medical team will depend upon the material and the people we will find.
If you have any questions, suggestions, and/or comments please don’t hesitate to contact us. The email of the person responsible for the medical teams is: firstname.lastname@example.org